I need my Insurance Company quick!
There are two sides to every story when accident-prone drivers fill out insurance claims. The following explanations were taken from actual insurance forms.
• Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.
• The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions.
• The pedestrian had no idea which way to run, so I ran over him.
• I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
• A truck backed through my windshield into my wife’s face.
• A Pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
• The guy was all over the road; I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
• In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
• I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
• I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
• To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front of me, I hit the pedestrian.
• My car was legally parked as it backed into the other car.
• An invisible cat came out of nowhere, struck my car, and vanished.
• I told the police that I was not injured but on removing my hat I found that I had fractured my skull.
• I thought my window was down but I found out that it was up when I put my head through it.
• I saw a slow moving, sad-faced old man as he bounced off the roof of my car.
• The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
• I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.
• The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck the front end of my car.
• I was on the way to the doctor with rear-end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.
• I was unable to stop in time and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and passengers then left immediately for a vacation with injuries. By: Steven Dohanos ~Toronto Sun
For those who speed on the Highway—-here are a few hymns for you:
• 45 mph…………………….God Will Take Care of You
• 55 mph…………………….Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
• 65 mph…………………….Nearer My God To Thee
• 75 mph…………………….Nearer Still Nearer
• 85 mph……………………..This World is Not My Home
• 95 mph……………………..Lord, I’m Coming Home
• Over 100 mph………………Precious Memories
“Friends are like pillars on the porch: Sometimes they hold you up and sometimes they lean on you.”
It is such a delight and privilege to share each week with you, I call my friends. I thought I would share what is happening in my life this last month. As many of you know I have been struggling with pain after my fall, and the doctors have been trying to find the cause. Last week after reviewing an ultrasound they sent me for a CT scan and found a mass. I will be going for surgery possibly next week. I would ask that you remember me in prayer this month and I will keep you up–to-date.
Even this week God is showing me His love, comfort and how His timing is perfect in all things. In a matter of days I have been able to get an appointment with a specialist and surgeon, which I know is under God’s guidance and control.
I know God’s plans are perfect and with each plan He has a purpose. And when God has a purpose for our lives He gives us promises too.
2 Corinthians 12:9 (ERV)
But the Lord said, “My grace is all you need. Only when you are weak can everything be done completely by my power.” So I will gladly boast about my weaknesses. Then Christ’s power can stay in me.
Have a great weekend sending love and hugs to you.