You only have 7 seconds to make an
What will your 7 seconds say about You?
Karan Gleddie is a trend setting speaker with experience to help you look and feel confident with your own personal style..
Her experiences in makeup artistry, color, wardrobe and image consulting have made her seminars, classes and personal service both fun and informative. . Her classes can be life-changing. Her ideas are fresh and exciting.
For the past 25 years Karan Gleddie has been sharing her insight and experience in every day living to women in all walks of life. You will enjoy her honesty and her humor as she shares from her heart.
She is an Image Consultant and Wardrobe Coach with an edge. You and your employees deserve the timely and interesting presentations that Karan has to offer.
- Looking good is Not how much you Pay
- Building a lasting wardrobe – Without Breaking the Budget
- Just 13 Pieces Invite me into your closet
- Start Shopping in your Closet
- Where to spend your shopping dollars
- Finding your own style, you are Unique
- One month of travel – 28-Outfits out of a briefcase
- Accessories with Mileage
- 7-Day Wonder Dress – How to wear one dress every day of the week
- Wardrobe Coordination – Putting it all together
- Personal Wardrobe Coaching
- Personal Shopping
- Etiquette for all occasions
- Color — how it affects your life, your best colors
- Makeup consultation, colors and application
- Internet Image/Wardrobe Coaching
- 8 – Week self-improvement course, we do it all!
- Speakers, Convention, and Social Event Wardrobe Preparation
- Corporate Business Training in Career Dressing
- What is Business Casual
- Seminars and workshop, and much, much more.
What People are saying:
“Karan’s keen sense of personal style and eye for current fashion is an asset for anyone who desires to reflect their personality through their wardrobe. Karan’s makes the whole experience relaxed yet professional. My clothing confidence took a boost when her honest input helped me determine what looked best and what was just ho-hum. Karan gave me many wardrobe options with fewer pieces which also meant a lighter suitcase when I travel. Now that is a win-win resource.” Anne L. Denmark, Certified ~ Life Coach, Trainer, Speaker ~ Tucson AZ. USA
When I made the traumatic transition from recreation entrepreneur to writer/speaker/trainer for the Christian market, Karan was there to soothe my wardrobe nightmares. Only Karan could have transformed me from flop-flops to peep-toe pumps. “If it wasn’t for her expertise I’d be naked.” Way to go Karan. I love how I look! Deanna Hansen-Doying ~ Writer, Speaker and Trainer ~ Henderson, NC. USA
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Home: 403-480-4387 ~ Cell: 403-647–4249
Women’s Retreats, Conferences, Corporate Events, Workshops and Seminars
Contact us: we’ll talk about your goals, objectives and priorities.