Thank You, Dear Friends
Your Insights From my October 15, 2016 Survey
I promised to summarize my results from my survey, which I sent out on October 15, 2016. I want to share the conclusions I have as a result of the data. Thank you to each one who took the time to respond. It has helped me to understand who my readers are and to write what interests you.
I love to write and laugh, but ultimately I want to bring a little sunshine and laughter to your world also.
As a point of reference, I had eight brave souls complete the survey so far. The survey was anonymous and each person was a number. I like surveys like that so people feel that they can give an honest opinion about the questions. If you haven’t taken the survey, I will add the link at the end of today’s blog and give you the opportunity to do so. It is not too late, and I value your thoughts.
Based on my readers’ comments, here are some of those conclusions:
Q 1. The average age of my readers are:
- 45 to 54 – 12.50%
- 55 to 64 – 00%
- 65 to 74 – 00%
- 75 or older – 12.50%
Q 2. In what country do you currently reside?
- United States – 50.00%
- Canada – 37.50%
- Other (please specify) – 12.50%
- 7 months in Canada…5 months in Arizona. 11/1/2016 5:12 PM
Q 3. How often do you log into social media networks (e.g. Facebook, Google+, etc.)?
- Less than a few times a month 50%
- A few times a month – 0.00%
- A few times a week – 25.00%
- About once a day – 25.00%
- More than once a day – 37.50%
Q4. How did you hear about my blog and website?
- Friends – 25.00%
- Family – 37.50%
- Other (please specify) – 37.50%
- I don’t remember. Maybe through someone in Stonecroft? 11/1/2016 5:12 PM
- From you. 10/16/2016 8:43 PM
- Saw it online & realized I knew you, Karan! 10/16/2016 12:24 PM
Q 5. Compared to our competitors, is our blog and website quality better, worse, or about the same?
- A great deal better – 0.00%
- Quite a bit better – 42.86%
- About the same – 14.29%
- Somewhat worse – 0.00%
- Quite a bit worse – 0.00%
- A great deal worse – 0.00%
- Don’t know – 42.86%
Q 6. How likely is it that you would recommend our blog and website to a friend or colleague?
- 96% – 11/1/2016 5:12 PM
- 95% – 10/30/2016 3:20 PM
- 85% – 10/16/2016 8:43 PM
- 50% – 10/16/2016 12:24 PM
- 99% – 10/16/2016 11:08 AM
- 64% – 10/16/2016 8:04 AM
- 73% – 10/16/2016
Q 7. What changes would most improve our blog and website?
- I have sent it on or friends I thought would enjoy it. I can’t think of any changes. 11/1/2016 5:12
- Results from readers when you ask their opinions. 10/30/2016 3:20 PM
- Better proofreading – some grammatical errors and misspellings. 10/16/2016 12:24 PM
- Maybe you could have encouragement to memorize scripture, a passage a week cause we all need to know Gods word, have it in our hearts and minds especially now when our Christian faith is being challenged in the laws of our country and persecution of our beliefs is rapidly becoming the norm. 10/16/2016 11:08 AM
- Newer jokes. Have heard most of them. 10/16/2016 7:47 AM
Q 8. What do you like most about our blog and website?
- You’re down to earth anecdotes, the bible quotes, and Auntie Acid for a bit of humor. Also the blond jokes. 11/1/2016 5:12 PM
- Bringing God’s Word into each situation. 10/30/2016 3:20 PM
- The stories. 10/16/2016 8:43 PM
- Uplifting and encouraging. LOW stress! Lovely Christian encouragement. 10/16/2016 12:24 PM
- Your stories and encouragement, sharing your heart and applicable scriptures. Love the humor, things that make me laugh out loud. 10/16/2016 11:08 AM
- Funny and inspiring. 10/16/2016 8:04 AM
- Friendly, loving. 10/16/2016 7:47 AM
Q 9. What topics would you most like to learn about or discuss at our blog and website?
- Humor and Inspiration – 50.00%
- Image and Fashion – 0.00%
- Both = 50.00%
- Other (please specify) – 0.00%
Q 10. Do you have any other comments, questions, or concerns about our website, writer or content?
- Thank you for doing it! 11/1/2016 5:12 PM
- Yes, the writer is such a pretty lady! 10/16/2016 11:08 AM
- Refreshing. 10/16/2016 7:47 AM
I am praying that I will be able to make my blog posts, emails, and resources more interesting, and relevant to you. Thank you to each of you dear friends.
If you feel you missed out on the survey, you can still take the survey and add your comments. The results are completely anonymous, and I will not share your results with anyone. Just click below.
Have a great weekend, Hugs to all.