These fabulous women have an Inverted-Triangle shape:
Angelina Jolie, Demi Moore, Jessica Alba, Renee’ Zellweger, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Charlize Theron and Cindy Crawford
- Do you have wider shoulders than your hips?
- Do you wear larger top sizes than on your bottom?
- Is your waist less defined?
- Are your hips narrower tend to have a flat bottom?
- Do you have slim legs and thighs
Then you are an Inverted Triangle
Your goal is to create an illusion of the perfect hourglass body shape by balancing your lower body to your upper body
What to wear..
- Lucky You: You can wear hip-hugging jeans to show off your curves.
- Flowing fabrics
- Low to medium-low necklines
- Set-in sleeves
- Three-quarter length sleeves
- A good fitting bra
- Tops and dresses that flow through the waist.
- Fitted shapes, wrap tops or empire lines; vests, wide straps, and boat neck.
- A-line skirts
- Flared pants with embellishment on your back pockets, patterns and print, baggy trousers, turn ups, combat, palazzo, flares, wide legs.
- Garments that detract from your shoulders
Next week on Fashion Thursday we will discuss the Rectangle body shape, I hope you will join me and invite your friends too. If you have any questions, please leave a comment. Thank You.
Have a great week,
Warmly, Karan Gleddie
I’m a triangle, I didn’t know that before. Love all the descriptions of different shapes. Love you too! How is the alteration coming along?